Aims and Objectives
Our aims in supporting clients are:
- To provide an environment that will offer the opportunity to learn and practice new skills regardless of age, gender, or ability.
- To provide environments where every person including staff and volunteers feel safe.
- To treat every person as an individual.
- To develop self confidence and self esteem.
- To encourage independence within their environment and to contribute as well as they can to their community.
- To nurture the ability to use, in the new and different situations that occur, the knowledge and skills they acquire.
- To instil a respect for moral values, a respect for others and oneself, and a respect for property.
- To increase self esteem by increasing confidence in a potential for independent living with the world.
- To act as a resource and support for parents, guardians and families.