Biala has five core values that everyone can expect from us. These are:
- Respect – to have regard and consideration for people and their choices.
- Caring – showing concern and empathy for others and their individual circumstances.
- Professionalism – providing appropriate staff with appropriate competence, skill and ethics.
- Flexibility – having the capacity to change according to need or situation.
- Responsiveness –to respond in a way that is required by the individual which will provide a positive and receptive outcome through open communication for all.