Biala has a Board of Management which has a governance role as well as a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) who manages the operations of the organisation. The CEO is supported by an executive administration assistant and a team of managers for each of Biala’s key services as follows.
Biala provides a range of support and education services for people with a disability. These include:
- Biala Independent Special School – from Kindergarten to Year 12.
- >Respite and Support Services – Flexible respite and support for children and adults to participate more fully in life at home and in the community.
- Melaleuca House – A respite house that can be used by individuals or service providers as a place for respite to occur out of home or as a holiday home.
- North Coast Fun Club – A social group for adults 18 years and older who have an intellectual disability or ASD
- Strikers – A bowling league for adults 18 years and older with a disability.
- Hydrotherapy Pool – a warm water exercise pool used for exercise, physiotherapy or relaxation.
- Volunteer Program – to support all of the current programs.